What we are looking for in a Candidate:
● Real Estate License preferred
● Exceptional Communication a Must
● Strong computer skills including Excel, Word, Outlook, and Adobe.
● Experience with website Word Press is a plus
● Ability to multitask while being able to maintain a strong attention to detail and
● Transaction management experience
● Experience with social media marketing and content creation
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Showing and opening properties for potential clients and agents
● Scheduling showings
● Creation of LOI’s and proposals
● Gather, coordinate, and distribute materials necessary for transactions such as listing
agreements, commission agreements, leases and sales agreements
● Assist with updating listing information in Multiple Marketing Databases
● Assist with the creation and distribution of marketing materials, including flyers
● Answering and responding to email inquiries, phone calls and texts
● Due diligence coordination on properties under contract
● Coordinating inspections and scheduling documentation
● Managing mailing lists and CRM databases.
● Managing and creating content for social media platforms
● Updating and adding content to our website.
Hours will be Monday-Friday, 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. in our Boerne office with occasional driving for showings/appointments.
Send all inquiries and resume to Hiring Manager at email@example.com